Monday, July 23, 2012

Beta Weekend Event 3


Hello, everyone. I just came back from the third and last beta weekend of Guild Wars 2, and I have a lot of screenshoots to share with you! So, what did I do during this week-end?...


... As usual, I explored many places...



... I trained to fight...





... I fought evil again...




... I explored the Grove...




... I experienced... some transformations!...




... I defended my server in the Mists.





... I earned more power...




... I played a bit Keg Brawl mini-game...




... I watched some amazing landscapes...




... I participated in the final event of the weekend, based on the film "Hunger Games".



For the record, I took almost 1000 screenshoots. Hopefully, I removed all the bad ones.

I will never say it enough but, Thanks to Arenanet for doing a such great game with an excellent gameplay and such beautiful graphics!

The next time we'll enter it,
It will be forever.

-Keiran.

No comments:

Post a Comment